Calendar Alps 2023
The Alps are the largest and highest mountains in Europe. The highest mountain in the Alps is the Mont Blanc in the western Alps. It is located between France and Italy. The Alps extend over 8 countries: France, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Germany, Austria and Slovenia. Calendar with beautifully photographed images for every month of the year.
• Montepelmo, Dolomites, Italy
• Engelberg, Switzerland
• Malenco Valley, Italy
• Tonal Pass, Italy
• Zugspitze Mountain, Germany
• Bugliet Valley, Switzerland
• La Loestella, Zematt, Switzerland
• The Northern Limestone Alps, Germany
• Beautiful sunset at the French mountain peaks
• Maloja, Engadin, Switzerland
• Alpineibex, Swits Alps
• Valdi Funes, Italy
• St. Magdalena, Geisler Valley or Vilnoess, Alto Adige, Italy
• Massif or Beaufortain, Les Saisies, France
- Dimensions calendar 31.5 x 63 cm.
- Calendar from January to December 2023
- Printed on environmentally friendly FCS certified paper.